7 Dec 2011

Ritual (Guest cap: Babblingfaces)

Howdy everyone ^_^


I know I said I wouldn't post something till next week... but that doesn't mean I cannot post something that someone did for me *giggle*


So enjoy this cap from babblingfaces. I know I did!










Hope you liked it... as my friend is waiting for your replies and possibly any kind of feedback. This was his first caption afterall! ^-^

In other news Steffiemarie came back with her blog! so you should go and pay a visit. You won't regret it ^-^


I'll come back next week in the day of my birthday or after that. Stay tuned... more hotness is coming down your place very soon *giggle*

2 comments:

  1. So I guess I'll have to comment over this *giggle*

    Your work is amazing! I do enjoy stories with lots of details and I always welcome any that is related to succubus... and who doesn't? *giggle*

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alectra!

    It's the first cap I've written and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. I knopw it's not all that pleasant to look at, with far too much text to plow through, but I'd appreciate some comments from the readers!

    On the other hand, Steffiemarie's blog looks great! I'll be going through it in the days to come.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...