13 Dec 2010

Today's My birthday

Like the title says, is my day to celebrate, to share with everyone to feel happy and rejoice, and because is near the christmas days makes it more enjoyable :3, when i look back into the past and remember all the bad days and good ones, the unforgettable memories i had while i was a kid coming all the way to my 22 years old today, that i know aren't much at all, there is still a long way to go, but it makes me happy to share my thoughts with everyone :3


P.D:  I've been told that early next year i'll have internet back again so it's gonna be good to be back :3

Hugs and Kisses Alectra...

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Alectra. I hope you had a great one and have a wonderful holiday season. I also hope are back online soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girls, that really made me happy
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...