14 Jun 2011

Coming back: Silvia Darkest desire

Hi gals today i brought a little fantasy my friend Silvia would to make it a reality, but well in this place the line between fantasy and reality get short...

Nevermind "giggle" enjoy this cap today is TF and who knows another day it could be TG, but i like TF too ^^
This one is for my lovely friend Silvia, the Kinky girl of Italy who also happens to have her own blog already commented in here ^^ but nevermind, enjoy "giggle", also i would like to say that this is the first encounter into the TF in this blog, even if a hint of an encounter i will try my best to deal with other kinds of TF like objects or transformation into another being ^^







And today reccommendation: Argus' Backburner the lovely Brit Evie makes some of the most compelling stories around here and also sexy, sexy, so sexy you will blush big time just for reading them, pay a visit if you don't know her, you don't really know what you are missing ^^


I will accept any suggestions to make new caps, only condition is that you cannot change the spirit of this blog, as long as is related to leather, dom, sub, a little of bondage, strapon play, transformation, latex, rubber, pvc, lingerie, gloves, bimbo, naked bodies, emo girls, high heels, maids, possessions, strippers endings, sci-fi, anime, cute and funny caps(not everything have to be about sex :3) and not extreme (scat, any weird sceneplay, smoking, humilliaton, forced rape, petting (strapon girl doing a boy), cum-shotta(bukkake) lets hold this place nice and clean ok :3 etc) no shemales either ^-^  i will make caps for anyone accepting this...
No more than two caps request from requester thanks.  : 3

6 comments:

  1. Dear,

    I already read it and I have to say that it's perfect. I really love it and well, I'm quite near to cry for the joy to have inspired such beautiful caption. I love you, Alectra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouh don't go all teary on me, you will make me blush ^^ well lets keep it this way, the relationship between you and me is great but i'm not sure if you would like to love me, rather worship me "giggle" no just teasing...
    I love the way you are Silvia
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly are into SHINY things, aren't you dear? LOL It probably helps that you seem to know Silvia's buttons as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh, eh, eh well i do like Shiny it's just because is shiny "giggle"... and yeah Silvia like it soooo yeah buttons pushed in the right way eh, eh, eh...
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, an amazing cap sequence here. I can almost see those gloves, calling... tempting, teasing. Ohhh, if only I had a pair! Sigh, Silvia is sooo lucky.

    Oh and thanks for the recommendation hun, you really are a sweetheart for saying such nice things about my new blog. I shall be encouraging people to come here and see your hot and sexy caps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eh, eh, eh you are very welcome to enjoy my caps and for sponsoring me too!

    P.S: The gloves may call you soon Evie, uppsss i slipped another secret, can i be a little more discrete "giggle"
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    P.S: I don't mind if you comment in my "old works" around here too!!! tee hee...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...