8 Apr 2011

The Weremoman Sequel: A weremistress is born


 Hi fellow bloggers i bring you the second part of the werewoman since is was widely accepted, this time we have guest stars Alexia and Jillisa and Marco will get to know them closely, very close, enjoy...






Teasers:
I'm preparing a formspring request by an anonymous requester about possession and i'm also preparing a cap for my friend Isobelle to commemorate her blog Isobelle's Dungeon...


I will accept any suggestions to make new caps, only condition is that you cannot change the spirit of this blog, as long as is related to leather, dom, sub, a little of bondage, strapon play, transformation, latex, rubber, pvc, lingerie, gloves, bimbo, naked bodies, high heels, maids, possessions, strippers endings, sci-fi, anime, cute and funny caps(not everything have to be about sex :3) and not extreme (scat, any weird sceneplay, smoking, humilliaton, forced rape, cum-shotta(bukkake) lets hold this place nice and clean ok :3 etc) i will make caps for anyone accepting this...

P.I: You may get a sequel for your requested cap if is enough commented and liked.

3 comments:

  1. I love it is awesome it was awesome so different I like it it's really different

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well glad you liked, different is good or so i've been told by others, so i try to give something new and spicy for my audience...
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your werewoman caption, it's a type of caption I might write more of, very hot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...