9 May 2011

Formspring Question Time!

Hi gals it seems we may get a bit naughty in this one at least in the question ^o^




They all came from Nikkij Madison:


First of all before answering them i want to state than i'm only 22 years old and some of this question seems a bit personal in what i will refer as a sex matter^-^, so i think some of them at least in Spain are gonna be quite different from other people in another country at least in my opinion and that being Heterosexual doesn't relate to me in any manner :3
I'm just living out my fantasy of being Alectra/Raffside on the net and nothing else i don't have any problem with my male body nor my mind.
I know it may sound a bit boring, but i just want to make captions or stories that i'm my opinion will entertain the audience that visit my blog, i know some of you want to live that fantasy in the real life and i respect your opinions but  i'm just your pretty normal guy trying to do fun stories :3
Thanks, now onto the questions...


1. Clubbing



When you go out clubbiing .. either alone or with your buddies what will you wear that says "Yes I Am Available Tonight!"

Uhmm i don't go clubbing, i had a bad experience with some friends and here in Spain has become a bit dangerous to go out clubbing >.> in fact i don't smoke nor drink (because i fall sleep pretty fast i can't hold alcohol :3), i prefer to go to theaters, cinema, restaurants or to the park with my friends, concerts are nice too, but clubbing no many murders and many fights here because of alcohol >.>
In my experience, it was the first time going out i was 17 years old and one of my friends got picked out by a crowd and punched and kicked in the head for no apparent reason >-<, thanks the police came soon, but my friend was very badly injured, so no clubbing onto the next...

2. Sex relationships


Have you ever had sex with a person significantly older or younger than you?

Not yet, note that i'm only 22 years old, i'm waiting for my special one, i had a very intimate friend, but didn't take that step :3

3.More sex :3

Do you ever lick your fingers after you masturbate?

No will i should i?, i already know that cum tastes like salt because our fluids are made of salt minerals (geeky mode) and i won't taste it, no matter how much you try to make me do it...

4.More sex :3

NO, i know i'm pretty boring with this but i hadn't sex yet :3

5. Dressing code: 

I'm a pretty normal guy, so my fashion is always casual clothing, i'm not embarrased of wearing it ^.^ but the first time one of my friends saw me wearing a suit, that was embarrasing just for looking at her face...

6. Body parts:

Do you have any genital or other body piercings?

Hell NOOOO :3

7. Masturbation

Would you rather get caught masturbating by some of your friends or your parents?

That didn't happen to me :3 in fact that is something quite personal to tell the net and no, you won't bleed your eyes nor get freckles nor 

pimples for doing it, forget that bullshit from your priest :3 that is quite irrational and without basis or reason :3






8. "Weird question"


How many times have you gotten off this week?

I'm not sure of that question i don't understand the meaning of "gotten off" :p

And from Anonymous:

9. Kinky


What’s the kinkiest kind of sex you’ve ever had?


I hadn't had sex yet, i'm only 22 you know, Spain is quite different on that matter, not everybody has her/his first sexual experience till they get older :3

So by now you may think i'm quite boring on that matter, fine think what you want, that won't change who i'm I ^-^, but i know that formspring says you can ask anything but don't ask me on that matter because you will get the same response ^-^

You just tasted the beast, be brave and unleash it...

To my followers how would you answer these questions?

 I will accept any suggestions to make new caps, only condition is that you cannot change the spirit of this blog, as long as is related to leather, dom, sub, a little of bondage, strapon play, transformation, latex, rubber, pvc, lingerie, gloves, bimbo, naked bodies, emo girls, high heels, maids, possessions, strippers endings, sci-fi, anime, cute and funny caps(not everything have to be about sex :3) and not extreme (scat, any weird sceneplay, smoking, humilliaton, forced rape, petting (strapon girl doing a boy), cum-shotta(bukkake) lets hold this place nice and clean ok :3 etc) no shemales either ^-^  i will make caps for anyone accepting this...
No more than two caps request from requester thanks.  : 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...