22 May 2011

A new writer is born: Starring Silvia

Hi gals I normally wouldn't do this, but for my dearest friend Silvia i will do it, I have to recommend you to follow her blog and also read her stories, I'm just a humble proofreader but I had the opportunity to see the background of her project and the final result that you should all go and watch, enjoy gals ^-^...
Thank you so much Silvia for hearing my thoughts ^.^

Show some love and follow her blog, your mistress ask you to do it...

http://silviavanillakinky.blogspot.com/2011/05/fictional-story-latex-doll.html


And leave a comment if you like her stories, I'm sure that will motivate her to make more, don't be to hard on her, she is just starting to write stories, it's her first one ^^

I will accept any suggestions to make new caps, only condition is that you cannot change the spirit of this blog, as long as is related to leather, dom, sub, a little of bondage, strapon play, transformation, latex, rubber, pvc, lingerie, gloves, bimbo, naked bodies, emo girls, high heels, maids, possessions, strippers endings, sci-fi, anime, cute and funny caps(not everything have to be about sex :3) and not extreme (scat, any weird sceneplay, smoking, humilliaton, forced rape, petting (strapon girl doing a boy), cum-shotta(bukkake) lets hold this place nice and clean ok :3 etc) no shemales either ^-^  i will make caps for anyone accepting this...

No more than two caps request from requester thanks.  : 3


2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!!!!
    Really, your support to my blog is incredible, and thanks to this post I received something as 700 visit to the story and really good comments.
    This will push me sure to write more, hoping to be still enough good for you and all the readers.
    Kisses, kisses, kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep being yourself and i'm sure i will be able to help somehow in any possible manner ^^
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...