15 Dec 2012

Crowning Desire

Hi gals! Today I got this great Idea and decided to turn into a poem. I think I nailed it, though that's up to you to tell me.


There is one thing I you should have noticed but I'm trying to stop using emoticons. I think it's a bit immature to use in a blog. I rather would try to use it in Facebook or any other place. I want to leave behind that kind of expression. Maybe it's because of my behaviour or because I want to change and make it more clear, I don't know 

What do you think? Should I? 

Ouh and one more thing I want to make some changes to the blog. Specially the header. I have some images I found that would fit great. Only thing that I dunno if I should use both Alectra/Raffside or just Alectra. Tell me about it if you have an opinion in that.

Thank you!

Next week I have an exam, so I'll have to wait till saturday to post again, sorry about that. Hope you like the cap and don't forget to visit MDQP blog which actually updated to a bug free version of his game The Tales of the Drunken Cowboy My Devious, Questionable Projects

Hugs and Kisses Alectra

2 comments:

  1. A lovely cap for a lovely sexy image Alectra!

    I'm not sure where I stand on the whole emoticon idea... I think when they are used sparingly they can be a fun quick way to express ones self. But when they are over used, or used instead of a more verbal expression, they become to gimmicky.

    As for the header... I'd personally stick with just Alectra, as she is more 'you' while Raffside (and the other persona's) are variations on you. At least that's the way I take it.

    Good Luck on the exam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cap Alectra. AS for emoticons, I've never been good at using them, but they are a very sissy thing to use, so maybe I should use more. The thing is, they are so commonly used now that I don't think anyone thinks negatively about their use. They manage to convey a specific feeling and can change from context tot context. So, I don't think it is a major concern. If you are comfortable with them, them keep using them.

    Good luck next week.

    xoxo,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...