4 Aug 2011

Formspring Request Time: The Strapon Witch

Hi gals, how are you today? the summer is getting worse over here, and I think I need a rest (yeah another one!)
Ideas are not flowing well and I don't want everyone to read something stupid just because of me writing silly things...Well being silly is a part of me ^-^ 


Not that kind of silly though, I want everyone that come over here, to read, something worth of their time.


But anyway I had this story finished a couple of days ago and today I only retouched it for a better read.


Enjoy


Anonymous:

Could you make a caption or series that involves a girlfriend surprising her boyfriend with a strap-on that turns him into her bimbo-slave when she uses it on him and makes her feel more dominant? Thanks, I love your captions.


First of all apologize for not being able to do your request in a timely manner, but lifes come first... ^-^ And thank you for loving my captions.
Also If you are still around here, you will see that the improvements came in all levels "giggle".













P.S: I know this could go a bit different from what the anonymous requester asked, but, I didn't find anything worth of a strapon scene without being completely dirty and unworthy...
So the Strap on works here as an imaginary catalyst in the scene :P


P.S2: Ughhhh just noticed there are some run-on sentences in the second one just because of me forgetting to put the commas...Ouh well that's "fixable". Tomorrow I will put a fix to it, sorry for the inconveniences


Another Formspring request before closing it. some more to go and we are done with it ^-^


You can keep sending me your request to my wufoo account, but have in mind that any weird or that will break the spirit of this blog will not reach anywhere... You are advised! ^-^




I will accept any suggestions to make new caps, only condition is that you cannot change the spirit of this blog, as long as is related to leather, dom, sub, a little of bondage, strapon play, transformation, latex, rubber, pvc, lingerie, gloves, bimbo, naked bodies, emo girls, high heels, maids, possessions, strippers endings, sci-fi, anime, cute and funny caps(not everything have to be about sex :3) and not extreme (scat, any weird sceneplay, smoking, humilliaton, forced rape, petting (strapon girl doing a boy), cum-shotta(bukkake) lets hold this place nice and clean ok :3 etc) no shemales either ^-^  i will make caps for anyone accepting this...
No more than two caps request from requester thanks.  : 3

4 comments:

  1. I think this one has elements of a great, fun, button pushing story. But it seems like there's too much going on. Adding in the witch and changing the boyfriends personailty, then changing the witchs personailty and also passing on the power in a strange way kind of took me out of the caption. It was hard to make sense of why any of it was happening and just enjoy the sexy teaseing.

    I think you captured the bimbo and domminate personailty of the girlfriend very well. but it felt like you were trying very hard to make the story work with the request. It has a lot of fun moments, but I kept losing track through out the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhmmm that's because is rightfully silly indeed...

    And besides I was asked to do that, I think it would have ended better without the Bimbo end and with the strapon working a different way, but, ouh well ^-^

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Alectra

    I think what throws me the most is what was added that was not in the request. Specifically the third person being added into the mix, the witch. In the end, the boyfriend was sort of wrote out of it and it was just the girlfriend domming the witch in the former male body.

    But, I do like that you tried to give the whole things a spin, I think you did a nice job with that. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah oh! yes, you are right, but I did intended to keep the boyfriend as a catalyst and be lost after it, in fact he becomes the witch, though he is lost in the process ^-^

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...