Let me start from the beginning...
First I've been meaning to say this. Lately I don't feel much appreciated at all around me. Probably it just depression reaching to me or an uneventful truth. I mean, I don't feel love, I don't feel someone reaching to me and saying: -"Its okay, I care for you, don't worry. Everything will turn out for the better."-
No, not at all. Instead I get bad news, jeopardizing my situation in the university. I don't know if I'm going to be able to pay a bigger sum of what already I have to pay. from 32€ to 100€ its a big deal to me right now. Not to say that if I don't get another scholarship I'll have to pay something around 1400€ ouh and my brother will enter university too, so depending on the case. Worst case scenario only one will enter university...
Yeah that's how things are turning out for my country. My government, is lead by a bunch of souless people making decrees each day!. Yeah you read it right, each day. To make more cuts, as the situation is getting worse and worse. But the culprits won't pay. Here's the funny from a decree of this government debtors won't pay anything back to the department of finance. Ouh well, yes only a 10% of what they have... guess what? These people are jeopardizing the situation of Spain. You got the big business players, from famous sportmens not a paying a single euro to the state. Very funny... Guess the sum? 60.000 millions of euros. Now the debt of Spain 80.000 millions of euros?! something is clearly wrong in here.
And what we got? People saying how bad the socialists did in the last elections, and how good the conservatives PP party would do... an even saying they are the same, while they are not.
These very same people, didn't vote and clearly derived their wrong ideas to the rest of the country...
At this very moment I need a hug, but not only that, I want someone to smile for me, but not only that, I want someone to reach out to me and say: -"Hey, don't worry, everything is going to be alright"-
After this little rant I'll express what I'm passing through psychologically speaking:
Now, I don't know if I'm making Alectra coming out more or what. But I clearly expressed to my Anthropology professor that I need to know more about the differences of women and men. As a feminist, my professor is proud of the idea there is no such a convention. This is all made up to make inequalities grow more. And she's right, probably now that I'm more in Synch with my feminine side, I'm getting to know the differences that we in our society express. So for that, in June I'll get to know more about this subject thanks to my professor and hopefully I'll create better stories and grow up more as a person. Obviously that part is only for my online side, I'm not expressing that out loud, but I clearly see, my professor is making her own idea of my behaviour at all levels in class.
Another point I wanted to bring today is my growth for that very same matter expressed before.
Today I felt that a lovely angry lot was hitting on my doorstep. Comedy for you, but an idea for me:
-"So whatz upppp with yu and sup tis matter about gettin' depress or wutz? Gizzzz mooaaaar"-
- A lovely monster reach for his inadequately educated companion and begins to translate what he said -
-"Allow me to say, what he obviously couldn't: He want more captions, perhaps with sex involved"-
- A bunch of grown ups reach to him and crown him as the speaker while making a cute mass of his body... quite the mess -
- Tis need more captzzzzz, mooooooooooooooarrrrrrr, boooooooty, moooooooooar cocks... Cocks noooooo, moaaaaaaaaaaaaar cunts... -
- Needless to say they also make a lovely mass of bones from the "stupid" one -
So what's with the story? Nothing, just my head trying to cheer me up with nonsense...
A bit of critique to me:
This was my first caption:
So you have to start over somewhere and I can say its not bad at all for a starter, but it wasn't good enough for me so I have to advance. What this caption lacked: Style, proper writing, punctuation, better phrases, adecuate fonts. Really Comic Life just make life easier for you... a bit too much and you start to lack where you shouldn't. Language barrier also...
After two an a half year, improvements are quite noticeable. Made with another program yes, but much more consistent in both style and writing. This is clearly what other notice as an Alectra cap. Good taste in choice of imagery, great backstory, imaginative and unique use of words and ultimately enticing and teasing. The language barrier is still there, but with holes on it. Even if tiny, but holes trying to make it crumble.
And this was my last caption with proofreading:
Not much to say from before, but with little improvements and having Kyra as a proofreader it does help to make it shine, more than ever. And for that I'm very grateful. The story is much more consistent and the plot don't fall over a huge pletorah of ramblings!
I even got a huge compliment from Caitlyn, so that's means a lot to me!.
Alectra's style:pointers on how to do a caption
If you want you can take a look at my pointers on how to do a cap.
Okay enough of praise, I said I wanted to critique myself, so I'll put points on which I'll try to work on, hopefully something will come out of this.
- I feel like I travelled a long way, and still has to go another long one in an unending road filled with stalemates and barriers, walls, earthquakes, gaps and holes to make my journey more difficult. but still even with the improvement made, I lack the writing, I lack the powerful nature of a well endowed word working alongside a good sentence and making feasible a paragraph that would make a grand story!. Not only in English but in Spanish too... for that, what I said.
- I need to be less wordy. Nuff said
- I should know whether to complicate the writing or simplify it. I'm usually too much fond of a grand use of aesthetical words.
- I need to imagine and create better backgrounds and choose the right selection of fonts, make myself an army of them if needed.
- I feel the need to come up with a basic of where to put the text over and if I need to put a gradient to make the writing more readable.
- I usually double check, triple check and more?! to be ever vigilant of typos, those pesky maniacs not wanting to behave and put sand over a shining prhase.
- I want to keep making myself better at it. I want to wrap you into my stories and demand more.
- I want to explore more fetishes, not only of latex lives the woman!.
- I want to create better plots, the whole bad mistress and frisky girl is amusing but I'm growing tired of doing dark storylines. I want to explore realism, so for that I need to know more of what my professor will gladly provide me.
- I want to express emotions that I can feel deep within me and reach to you better.
- I want to keep exploring fonts, styles, plots, subplots and such.
- I want to know better how a woman behaves, so that way I can express women behaviour with almost anything.
- Smut? Not sure on that, free sex, is free sex. I think I'm better at enticing people with suggestible images rather than a huge scene of a big cock getting emtrampled inside a pussy while you can pick a woman moaning from the ram she is enduring. Like I said better not!.
- I want to be more responsive to what others create for me, so that way I can depict better scenarios for them.
Once again, these wouldn't be possible if not for the help I've been obtaining along the way. So thank you for that. Probably in the future I'll try my hand at Photoshop, and the day I'm able to comprehend it, my caps will reach a new level.
After all this huge post. I feel the need to create or someone to create for me an Alectra's appreciation day. I want to feel cared and I want to know that I'm cared for. I want to know that I touched people's lives, that I changed somehow their behaviour, that I made their day. Whether through my stories or by having a good chat. I want to make a great impression and I want to feel needed. I want Alectra's strength coming back to me, because she is my way to express myself freely.
I need a hug...
And I want to create a story out of this pic, because I feel it pretty much summarize what I feel right now...
Hugs and Kisses Alectra
P.S: Like many are doing now and to keep sanity at bay. I changed the reactions to like or love it. To know if you just like it or need more of it whit a love option.