7 Feb 2013

The Mansion of Lust (A Rags adventure) (Released)

Howdy gals, don't drool much yet. I'm releasing it now in order to have more voices talking and bitching, not really, about the game and whatsnot. I'm thinking about putting it on TFGamesites and Hypnopics Collective Forum, but much later on. 

I prefer to be aware that people won't come here bitching much about what I do, hehe, no just kidding. It's probably obvious that there are better games than mine and I have not much experience in RAGS, so I'm probably doing a mistake on releasing it right now, but whatever I think I will learn something of this.

First I would like to give a big thank you to MDQP which is a great game creator which has Blanked, Through hard earned trust - it's actually a name, yeah - and The Tales of the Drunken Cowboy story. 

My game has been inspired by his games but also Rough Landing and Bodywerks too. Those are pretty huge names and games, don't expect it mine to be as nearly as perfect as those.

The mansion of Lust

Go to that link, leave a comment if you want and there you'll find the game ready to download.

Have fun

I'm also reminding you bloggers out there that there are 6 days yet to participate in your blogs on the Valenswine caption day. 

Mistress Day

Hugs and Kisses Alectra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...