22 Feb 2013

Time for some fixings (updating the blog)

Howdy gals, sorry for the absence!

Today and tomorrow I'll be updating the overwiew of the blog and some features will dissapear while others will change of place. Background, colours schemes, everything will be changed soon. So don't worry if you happen to see some stuff not supposed to appear in anywhere hehe. 

Also yes, later, much later I'll change the banner. So without further ado, I'm going to work on it.

It's incredible what you can find on the net these days: A latex worker!

Update: The background it's not supposed to be like that, I'm creating it. So don't panic!
Update 2: Okay, done for now. You tell me what you think. Hard to read? Too busy? Looks great? Not? Whatever comes to mind!

Hugs and Kisses Alectra

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I would suggest moving your Blog Archive somewhere much much closer to the top...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Actually I never though about that would be important. So I just would put the blog archive down there. Thanks for the suggestion. Now is up :)

      Hugs and Kisses Alectra

      Delete
  2. Yea... That's better...

    As for other things.. you already know, don't cha? the background image do make it a bit hard to read, different colored text disappear into it at different places... too much contrast perhaps...

    Don't know if it fits your vision, but you could try washing it out a bit.. take the average color of the background and layer it solid over the whole image at some 50% transparency maybe...?

    Also.. Its a shame the girl on the left in your previous header is gone now.. I liked her :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should do it :)

      Ouh but its good to take another form! hehe

      Don't you like the new gal in the header? ;P

      Hugs and Kisses Alectra

      Delete
    2. She maybe you perhaps :D

      But she comes off a bit strong for me, much like Bianca in the previous header.. and.. What can I say, I got bit of a "agp crush" on the last one.. haha

      Delete
  3. Good to know you are about Alectra. I fact i could do with hiring a quality latex contractor to pep up my blog. Time and stuff has slowed me down there.
    Best wishes
    Andy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...