14 Feb 2013

Valenswine (because Valentine's day is so overrated)

Howdy gals, and well met new followers or newcomers, acolytes? Maybe? Forgot your place and stranded people... Are you paying attenttion at all? hehe. Nevermind, just kidding a bit. Yes I'm happy today, because I finished my exams, we cannot say with flying colours, because I had two subjects from last year, but anyway the important part is to pass on them. I hope so.

Today I bring you the already promised caption for Valenswine. I won't do a Valentine's because this one is more fun and because you are here, I'm here, and we all are here. Remember? Okay, let's get into the fun part. I thought it would fun to throw into a quickie for this one and let you all readers develop in how the volunteer... victi... errrrr guy fell into this situtation. Enjoy!


If you are counting, we are 10 post ahead to the 200th post. And if you already know what happened at 100th post. Well Let's say this will be much, much, much more bigger. So probably there will a whole month without updates, but it will be worth I assure you!

Also I'll try to change the header - finally - this weekend and some stuff here and there. 

Hugs and Kisses Alectra

1 comment:

  1. Super hot constantly bringing up a wife and the friend. Great picture

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...