1 Jan 2012

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO 2012/HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

I know Its kind of ditzy to post the same over, but I wanted to do it this way so... for those that granted me a happy new year... Go do it again *giggle* No but seriously, I'll try to be a bit active in the upcoming day as we in Spain we'll be celebrating the Three Wise Men festivities until the 6th of January... Although I'll be able to post something until 9th   and then until February or so I won't post anything sorry :)


You know Exams and such for university, I want to get good grades and this year is presenting as good as ever, not for the situation in the overall but, in a personal way, it's doing it ^^


(I got content ready in the workbench so don't worry about that!) Some gifts, some requests (First something for my friend Tempest, then Rauk and then those over delayed requests from formspring as well as one pending in wufoo)


For now I urge you to "revisit" my old works if you want to get to know my style better whether if you feel bored, are a new visitor or just for fun or even if you missed something along the way; possibly rate them, comment them or like them, I like to hear what you want to say even if it's old content (Just notice that the english as well as the style has been improved with time ^^) I want to make useful my star system too, so that way I know where I'm doing good stuff for you or where I should go a bit more careful next time! In one word: "IMPROVE TO PERFECTION" is my motto. I want to make you squeal with delight, I need to make you come over and over like you are possibly doing right now!


Also I know It's kind of blah, blah, blah to say that I'll try to get better at captioning, deliver great stories, improve my english ("you know I have a good english already" *giggle*) post more and comment more often, try new things, expand my horizons, go crazy and wherever my imagination will sent me ^^


Of course I'll try to post something in spanish, my little audience from Spain needs it, and it would be terrible if, I wouldn't, being spanish myself ^-^


I'm also going to stay true to myself and deliver you more and more giggles and emoticons, my cheery status needs to be noticed all around the world ^-^


So once again: 


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 AND MAY THIS YEAR PRESENTS TO EACH AND EVERYONE BETTER THAN EVER, NOT EVEN THE MAYANS WILL STOP MY HAPPINESS AND MY WISH TO LIVE A GREAT YEAR!





The pretty latexed ladies are going to appear soon, in a computer, Ipad, mobile, Station or whatever strange other form to connect to the internet near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...