23 Mar 2012

Decisions, decisions


Hi gals :)


So with the upcoming free time I'll have on Holy Week or Saint Week (Semana Santa) and especially today...


Do you think is worth making at least a caption due to free time?


Allow me to explain


I’m wondering if I should make a caption to relieve the stress, I have since I started this month. One because of my allergy and two because of an exam next week (Sociology by the way)…


The reason is I cannot concentrate, after all the hard work I’ve dealing all this month, and I think I need to find something to ocuppy my mind. Another reason I didn’t want to do this, is because I could probably make more mistakes than usual in English because I’m spanish, but today I feel relatively well…


I don't feel like doing for someone in general, because I may crumble something that should be special... just probably this post would  be to create a stand alone cap with some experiments on it.


Thoughts? 


Thanks :)






Hugs and Kisses Alectra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...