9 Mar 2012

I'll be there my love (Special Women Day)

Hi gals, okay I know I didn't reach the time to post this, but this was planned for yesterday :)


So its applies, and besides I just wanted to do something cute for once!. I hope you all enjoy this one, and if you have a loved one, I think this would be the best way to express your love to her/him. :)


Enjoy






If the mood strike I'll do another one, I think I'm getting close to an improved style...


P.S: I have already said it, other times, but only two requests from requester, nothing more, otherwise I would just have this blog for only one person and not for me!


P.S2: Gawd! big typo in the title of this post... sorry :(

1 comment:

  1. Well, I don't think it is her, but that looks a lot like Bo (Anna Silk) and Lauren (shoot... blanking on the other actresses name, sorry) from Lost Girl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...