22 Dec 2011

Have yourself a merry naughty christmas! (with a special guest cap)

Hey there gals! 


With all the uni events ended (for now) I thought it would be nice to post something over here... and fresh but, I caught a cold... so I will post something yes, not new as said. Sorry ^-^


This was done for the awesome Terri's Thread 25 days of Christmas


Enjoy






If I'm feeling better today or tomorrow, I'll post something else! 


Ouh and thanks for the birthday's wishes everyone ^-^


Ummmm, *whooops* forgot to say that the incredible Emily gave me an awesome gift, so enjoy it everyone too ^-^





Once again HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU, THANKS FOR FOLLOWING ME AND COMMENTING ONCE IN AWHILE. YOU MAKE ME BEING PROUD OF MYSELF FOR IMPROVING AND GETTING BETTER AND BETTER EACH DAY. THAT WOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK!... sorry for the shouting but I guess that way will reach to more countries *giggle* ^-^

1 comment:

  1. It's always a pleasure to see you two naughty minxes playing together and I love the Christmas cap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...