15 Jul 2011

The Diary (For babblingfaces)

Hi Gals today I bring you a lovely cap for a lovely friend of mine in TF Games Site, which by the way if you don't know about it, you should be visiting about right now, but before delight yourself with a new cap from me "giggle", enjoy it...


And just in case I included my friend into the Contest ^-^










I should be, "SHOULD" be more active in the next week so I will try to make some of the requests from formspring and then make another cap for a friend, which you guessed it right it will be long and it will full of unprecedent consequences "giggle"


I will accept any suggestions to make new caps, only condition is that you cannot change the spirit of this blog, as long as is related to leather, dom, sub, a little of bondage, strapon play, transformation, latex, rubber, pvc, lingerie, gloves, bimbo, naked bodies, emo girls, high heels, maids, possessions, strippers endings, sci-fi, anime, cute and funny caps(not everything have to be about sex :3) and not extreme (scat, any weird sceneplay, smoking, humilliaton, forced rape, petting (strapon girl doing a boy), cum-shotta(bukkake) lets hold this place nice and clean ok :3 etc) no shemales either ^-^  i will make caps for anyone accepting this...
No more than two caps request from requester thanks.  : 3

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...