24 Jul 2011

Request Time: Science Breakthrought

Hiya! there gals ^-^. Today I bring you the so long awaited request, sorry about that but, life is much more important than this "giggle".


Anyway here's the question from an anonymous requester:



could make a series of caps with a gender changing and mind changing symbiote

I just have to say first that I love the symbiote changing your body idea and In fact you don't see many of these kinds of caps, which leaves me to the option of doing them ^-^

I hope this is what you expected anonymous!

And for the rest of you gals enjoy "giggle"









I will accept any suggestions to make new caps, only condition is that you cannot change the spirit of this blog, as long as is related to leather, dom, sub, a little of bondage, strapon play, transformation, latex, rubber, pvc, lingerie, gloves, bimbo, naked bodies, emo girls, high heels, maids, possessions, strippers endings, sci-fi, anime, cute and funny caps(not everything have to be about sex :3) and not extreme (scat, any weird sceneplay, smoking, humilliaton, forced rape, petting (strapon girl doing a boy), cum-shotta(bukkake) lets hold this place nice and clean ok :3 etc) no shemales either ^-^  i will make caps for anyone accepting this...
No more than two caps request from requester thanks.  : 3

7 comments:

  1. Symbiote captions are always hot, but yours is really good. You really describe how it bonds and changes him into a hot woman in a deliciously sexy way. Great use of the pics too.

    Mmmh, I wish some black goop would fall on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Evie, I really like those caps scenario too, and you may actually see them in my fiction as another weapon of the Dark Lady...

    So expect a further description of the whole process of being transformed by a black goo ^-^
    I was running out of space in there
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy symbiote cap's as well! Very sexy! Imagine how different spiderman would have been if THIS was the result!

    I am wondering though, why would people think she's a clone if they walked in on her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer If you have seen Kyle XY that's the most directly form I can think of explaining it ^-^
    But to put it simple a clone doesn't have a belly button because it wasn't born from a mother, but created through science therefore it doens't have umbilical cord ^-^
    And yep I can imagine it "giggle" My imagination is well...ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great caption series Alectra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Alectra

    oh, yeah I've seen some ad's for the show. I didn't see in the cap where it had mentioned no belly button, least not that I know of. And I can see one in the full shot of all the latex.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouh but I didn't mentioned the belly button problem at that point... I mentioned it at the start that could be a problem solved by then in that full latex enclosure ^-^
    The goo was reshaping the scientist from the inside >->
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...